Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, “Why Cosplay Gets Ruined For Me.”
I really hate that I can’t ever just cosplay without getting sexual remarks about my appearance like these. I know I have large breasts and it makes me feel like shit when people point it out and degrade my cosplay down to a “hot-or-not” status. The thing that upsets me even more is the fact that I’m not even showing and hint of cleavage or chest skin and they still felt the need to make a remark. Not only did they disrespect me, but they felt it was okay because “it’s a joke,” and they have girlfriends.
Girlfriend or not, this is not okay.
I don’t cosplay a lot because of the fact that I have large breasts. A lot of clothes that would look nice on other girls do not look nice on me in the same manner because they emphasize my breasts. And that is why I can’t cosplay.
It’s remarks like these that make me even more repelled from cosplaying.
- khadija-was-bored-so-she reblogged this from angelofthesnow
- angelofthesnow reblogged this from thedevilcares
- countryfriedqueer reblogged this from turntechdogehead
- cyb3r0ct0pus likes this
- xoxoblu reblogged this from turntechdogehead
- xoxoblu likes this
- spencersmlths likes this
- asexual-witch-bitch reblogged this from armingeddon
- asexual-witch-bitch likes this
- turntechdogehead reblogged this from eridan-amporadorable
- jollyroxylalonde likes this
- ho-mrwinchester-ho likes this
- thedevilcares reblogged this from eridan-amporadorable
- thedevilcares likes this
- armingeddon reblogged this from eridan-amporadorable
- ryuukofujisaki likes this
- i-am-manhole-cover likes this
- page-of-confidence likes this
- eridan-amporadorable posted this